March 21, 2012

The 30x30 Challenge (30 items to make 30 outfits)

I am a little behind fashion world, but thanks to my coworker’s wife, I’m a new fan of Kendi’s 30 x 30 Remix Challenge.  It’s perfect for my ongoing closet makeover goal:  simplify, budget, and clear the clutter.  Budget doesn’t mean boring, I can wear the same piece of clothing twice, and I don’t need to run to the store to every time I get in a fashion rut.

To kick off my closet makeover earlier this year, I purged and started documenting my outfits daily to help assess wardrobe needs, but I was missing out on the remix part of my challenge (and becoming a bit zzzz).   To take the my closet makeover further, I'm going to do Kendi's challenge, Kendi's way.
Kendi's 30 day Challenge Rules:
1.  Use 30 items in your closet (excluding accessories)
2.  Mix & Match chosen items for 30 outfits
3.  Don't shop for the 30 days


I spent the weekend narrowing it down to the 30 items I will be using.  Have I chosen well?  I hope so!  





No comments: